Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Trainer, Title and Escrow Operations
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryAs a National Trainer working for Inspired Title Services (Taylor Morrison’s in house title and escrow company), your primary role will be to improve the operational efficiency of the title and escrow team members (both new and existing team members) by conducting informative training sessions and creating/implementing training programs & processes across the company. The National Trainer should have progressive experience in creating, facilitating and administrating training material and present/past experience in conducting closings/escrows.
In addition to training responsibilities, the National Trainer will work with Senior Management and Department Managers to identify gap areas, and conduct individual training sessions with both title and escrow/closing employees who need additional coaching.
The ideal candidate is someone that is passionate about combining training and development with title and escrow practices to create a positive, happy and productive environment.
We trust that as a National Trainer you will: (responsibilities)
- Educate, implement and train all team members (both new and existing team members) to fully utilize all available SoftPro Select tools, automations and integrations; that is, to empower team members throughout the company to effectively and fully utilize SoftPro Select’s capabilities;
- Oversee/facilitate virtual and direct classroom training, huddles, and individual training sessions of all technology providers, including SoftPro, title plant providers, 3rd party vendors, and other industry interfaces to which the company subscribes;
- Work collaboratively and strategically with management to identify company training needs and individuals that require additional development;
- Effectively communicate any gaps discovered to management and President to insure full transparency and mitigate business risk;
- Schedule appropriate training sessions for new hires, as well as current employees. Guide new employees and ensure that they have the right training and information to be effectively prepared for their roles; follow up regularly to assure adoption;
- Create content and prepare training materials such as department overviews, and process flows and narratives, and technical training on key documents and state/county-level practices;
- Maintain awareness of new products, automations and integrations and work closely with President in creating and implementing technology improvements across the company; Assess the competitive landscape on a consistent basis to ensure the company remains competitive in its technology;
- Maintain awareness of new government escrow requirements, laws and policy changes that potentially affect how we operate;
- Act as a resource for division departments on coaching, training, product knowledge and industry topics;
- Provide constructive feedback with fresh training ideas to improve efficiencies;
- Develop and maintain a regular training schedule that is effective while minimizing travel expenses;
- Participating in working groups, as directed;
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned.
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Ethics & Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Strategic Thinking
About you: (requirements)
- 2-4 years’ experience in real estate title and escrow operations and 2-4 years in curriculum development and training facilitation experience
- SoftPro Select experience is required
- This role requires prior operational knowledge of the title industry, the ability to identify, develop and deliver training curriculum for title and escrow functions, and the ability to multitask and work independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to assess learning styles and administer training in a variety of methods across multiple platforms
- Exceptional facilitation, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- High level of accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer service oriented and communicate proficiently with internal and external customers
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to function independently and prioritize workload, organization and time management skills
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Interviewing, selecting, and training employees
- Setting rates of pay and hours of work
- Appraising productivity; handling employee grievances or complaints, or disciplining employees
- Determining work techniques
- Planning the work
- Apportioning work among employees
- Determining the types of equipment to be used in performing work, or materials needed
- Planning budgets for work
- Monitoring work for legal or regulatory compliance
- Providing for safety and security of the workplace
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to oversee direct reports daily and provide guidance as needed
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.