Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Operations Analyst, HR Systems
- Requisition ID
- Area of Interest
- Human Resources
- Business Unit
- Position Type
- Job Family
- Information Technology
- Job Function
- Enterprise Systems
- Job Location : Location
Due to COVID-19, we are prioritizing internal AUSA candidates for the first 10 business days.
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We’re not the only ones who have seen it; we’ve recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
We are looking for a dynamic HR Analyst who is an experienced subject matter expert in iCIMS hiring and onboarding requirements and system functionality. The role is responsible for delivering quality support and solutions to stakeholders by understanding current technology, TA strategy, and the user requirements. Altice USA is a high-speed connectivity company looking for the right talent acquisition operations support to continue to enhance our candidate experience focusing on efficiency, experience and workflow.
Position requires the incumbent to have the ability to manage change and process improvement, using data to drive decision-making, and creating solutions for day-to-day problems. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: user acceptance testing, iCIMS configuration, building and distribution of reporting, end-user guidance and support for TA, ensuring iCIMS data is appropriately maintained and in compliance.
- Serve as SME for onboarding requirements both internally and externally (including legal requirements for state and federal)
- Determine best practices and how to leverage the iCIMS tool to create a seamless recruiter and candidate experience
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the lifecycle of TA
- Function as a project manager for iCIMS, including prioritize and maintain TA project list
- Partner with iCIMS TAM for new releases and system enhancements
- Responsible for report development including TA analytics; including legal requests, OFCCP/FCC audits and building/maintaining dashboards
- Main point of contact for iCIMS support; manage Service Central iCIMS ticket system, research iCIMS issues/errors and analyze the data to trouble shoot issues
- Develop effective partnerships within HR function teams (Compliance/HRIS); Ensure all iCIMS documents, processes and procedures are legally compliant. Develop, maintain, and provide feedback for process documentation
- Assist with system configuration; UAT
- Ambassador for new hire orientation, providing new hires with an enthusiastic welcome and seamless 1st day experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum three years applicant tracking system experience required; at least 6+ months of ICIMS experience required
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, including advanced Excel skills for reporting purposes required
- Knowledge of EEO and OFCCP regulations a plus
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate metrics and reporting and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to assist in managing multiple enterprise-level programs through the full project life-cycle
- Process mindset with knowledge of talent acquisition processes from large, nationwide organizations
- Ability to work well under pressure, independently and collaboratively and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where multitasking and prioritization is necessary
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency; well organized with the ability to manage shifting priorities in a demanding/dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage change effectively