Strategic Financial Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Strategic Financial Solutions
- Human Resources
- Job ID
Do you enjoy working with people and numbers at a fast pace? Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you want to be a part of team that focuses on helping its own employees?
If you answered yes to these questions, then Strategic has a great role for you.
Strategic Financial Solutions is a rapidly growing financial services firm looking for a Payroll Manager to support operations, communication, and administrative functions of all payroll and benefit processes. This role will be reporting to our SVP of HR and will be responsible for the administration of multi-company/multistate payroll and all benefits. In addition, they will be partnering with multiple team members to create the best company benefits possible. We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter, who enjoys working both independently and as a team.
- Participate in the accurate and timely compilation, preparation, and processing of a semi-monthly payroll in accordance with state and federal regulations and company policies and procedures for exempt, non-exempt, and commission based employees.
- Perform payroll processing quality assurance reviews prior to processing, including reviewing batch records for ad-hoc bonus payouts.
- Provide guidance, training, and support to all employees, including new hires, on time card management, provide additional training to managers on time card approvals.
- Audit payroll and benefit records relating to personnel changes, and communicate changes to employees and benefit brokers.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of personnel database, including data entry into the HRIS system.
- Processes garnishment/child support/liens set up and processing and communicate updates necessary to the employee.
- Provide semi-monthly/monthly reports to finance and sales team as needed.
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes, and new hire enrollments.
- Coordinate open enrollment sessions with benefit broker team, assist in education to the employees about the benefit options that are available.
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability, PFL and FMLA.
- Associates degree in Human Resources or related field, at a minimum. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Human Resources is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with HRIS systems and processing payroll.
- Understanding and proven track record of applying payroll processes, timekeeping, garnishments, commission payments, and benefit administration
- Ability to create relationships and liaise with both internal and external customers for benefit and payroll administration
Strategic Financial Solutions is a leading consumer finance company that specializes in helping people that have too much credit card debt. We were recently named the 21st Best Company to Work for in New York by Best Companies to Work For and have been certified as a Great Place to Work 4 times. Additional honors include being named, two times, as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York City and to the prestigious Inc. 500 list as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in the United States.