Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Operations Trainer
at Steward Health Care System
This position will be responsible to provide new hire onboarding and re-education training for the Florida market facilities: Melbourne Regional Medical Center, Rockledge Regional Medical Center & Sebastian River Medical Center
Reporting to the Corporate Director of Patient Access, this position is responsible for the design, development and implementation of education programs for Revenue Cycle Operations.
• Design and Develop Training Programs for Revenue Cycle Operations
• Assist in building, monitoring, administering and maintaining training materials/media for both system use and customer service training (e.g., all corporate and departmental [SharePoint] training sites, manuals, presentations, staff training and skills development records).
• Implements an orientation program for all new staff with registration, pre-registration, scheduling and financial clearance functions.
• Provide ongoing development and training for new AR, billing, and customer service revenue cycle associates
• Documents orientation assessment to ensure staff are ready to work independently in their host department or practice.
• In collaboration with Revenue Cycle Leadership, creates and updates training materials tailored towards successfully onboarding new staff and enhancing the practice of current staff.
• Conduct training sessions on the applications with specific Steward workflows
• Monitor quality and performance metrics and provide leadership with results/follow up actions
• Educates staff to new health care technologies, changes in policies and procedures, and evaluates the effectiveness of such innovations.
• Providing customer service and troubleshooting application software issues.
• Processing requests for system enhancements or modifications to our evolving software
• Other tasks as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Training experience
• Hospital/Healthcare experience required
• Experience with Meditech 6.15
• Experience with patient accounting systems, billing/claim submission software
• Excellent communicator (both oral and written communication)
• Ability to work successfully with a range of team members, from entry level to executive level employees
• Revenue Operations experience including Registration, Scheduling and Charge Capture/Reconciliation.
I. Education: Associate’s degree or equivalent experienced required.
II. Experience (Type & Length): 3+ years of revenue cycle knowledge/experience required
III. Software/Hardware: MEDITECH 6.15; MS Office
IV. Other: Up to 60-75% travel within division