Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Generalist
at Steward Health Care System
Assists with administration of Tuition Reimbursement Program. Maintains licensure records as required. Maintains job postings and related reports. Assists employees with questions and concerns relating to employee benefits. Responsible for accurate data entry in all HR programs. Responsible for hospital recruitment. Responsible for FMLA compliance. Coordinates employee activities and associated communications. Coordinates General Orientation attendance and monitors 30/60/90 day evaluations.
- High school graduate/GED.
- A minimum of two (2) years human resource experience.
- Knowledge of FMLA and Disability processes and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills with appropriate applications including: Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Chrome, SharePoint, and other intranet based software application.
- Very strong organizational skills.
- NIMS training within (6) months.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled