St Cloud State University
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Adjunct Instructors - School of Health and Human Services - Social Work - for 2018-2021
at St Cloud State University
- St. Cloud State University is seeking applications for potential adjunct instructors (part-time) who qualify to teach in the School of Health and Human Services - Department of Social Work.
To learn more about the school and department
School of Health and Human Services
Department of Social Work
*Employment for this position is covered by the collective bargaining agreement for the Inter Faculty Organization (IFO) which can be found here.
Individuals interested in being considered for part-time, adjunct teaching positions should have the following qualifications.
- Masters in Social Work, 2 years direct practice experience, evidence of ability to teach students of diverse cultures, current Minnesota Social Work licensure, and valid Minnesota driver's license.
- Evidence of the ability to teach and work with persons from diverse backgrounds
- Clinical experience, previous teaching experience at a post-secondary institution with evidence of teaching effectiveness and/or ability to serve as liaison between programs and field sites. Areas of expertise preferred: Child welfare, generalist social work practice, ability to teach across the curriculum at the graduate and undergraduate level.
- Supplemental Information
To apply for this position, please continue the process via this website or directly at: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/stcloudstate/default.cfm
Only complete applications will be considered. A complete application will include the following:
- Cover Letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information for three (3) current, professional references
- Copies of Transcript(s) (undergraduate/graduate/PhD); if advanced to finalist, official transcripts will be required.
Contact the department chair for more information at 320-308-3139.
St. Cloud State University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, status with regards to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or status as a U.S. veteran. The Title IX coordinator at St. Cloud State University is Dr. Ellyn Bartges. For additional information, contact the Office for Institutional Equity & Access, (320) 308-5123, Admin. Services Bldg. Rm 102.