Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Benefit Specialist
at SK hynix
Job Reference #: ozNmcfwE
- Responsible for employee benefits administration, monthly bill reconciliations, annual audit and Form 5500 filings, 401(k) administration, update HRB database, and etc.
- Primary contact point for benefits related queries for employees and external partners
- Research and evaluate company benefit plans as well as recommending any improvements to the overall benefit program
- Ensure proper and accurate benefit plan documentation, contracts, amendments, and compliance are in order
- Prepare ad-hoc reports in relations to benefit cost, premium contributions, regulatory reporting
- Administer any forms of leave of absences, short-term disabilities, worker's compensation claims, etc.
- Participate in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives
- Assist HR team in coordination to company events, attend meetings as required, and participate in committees as directed.
- Participate in team projects as directed
- Other HR administrative duties include renewing legal compliance notices, posters, and etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related fields is required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Benefits Administration
- Exceptional communication skills, both spoken and written
- Good understanding of HR best practices for compliance and records management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Strong organizational skills