Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Corporate Trainer - Salesforce Technology
at Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 4th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms); on their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios: We collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
The Senior Corporate Trainer - Salesforce Technology will oversee all training needs for Salesforce implementation, development, and associated upgrades and additions. This individual will act as a trainer, subject matter expert, and help desk resource for Salesforce technology throughout the organization. This includes the assessment of training needs, development of training material, implementation of companywide training initiatives, and measurement of training effectiveness, as well as reviewing and implementing all changes needed based on client and industry needs. The Senior Corporate Trainer-Salesforce Technology will monitor and provide coaching to the other trainers as it relates to Salesforce within the departmental and core training.
- Facilitates learning via classroom instruction and webinars; incorporates a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles
- Partners closely with the business line to develop and deliver new hire training and other departmental training programs; provides creative, effective classroom and web based instruction throughout the organization
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the organization where it relates to Salesforce
- Is a help desk resource for agents/supervisors and acts as a liaison with IT as it relates to Salesforce
- Manages classroom environment, analyze results and identify gaps in training needs
- Assists Director of Training and Development with development of leader and participant guides, job aids, training curriculum and other required coursework
- Designs exercises, instructional activities and training assessments that reinforce learning
- Works closely with and supports departmental initiatives and identifies ways to enhance training effectiveness and materials
- Contributes to the overall success of the Training Dept. by identifying ways to continuously improve the learning process
- Assists Director in the implementation and ongoing administration of a Learning Management System by ensuring all training is tracked for completion on a daily basis
- Acts as a liaison between the corporate trainers and the Director of Training and Development.
- Enters training records for tracking employee training completion
- Reviews new and updated training material for quality prior to submitting to Director for approval through Compliance
- Performs related duties as assigned by Director
- Requires a minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of mortgage experience
- A minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of professional classroom facilitation preferred; experience in a training capacity preferred
- A minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of experience teaching, developing, and or administrating Salesforce
- Exceptional facilitation, presentation, and listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive to details
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport
- Committed to excellence, has strong work ethics and takes pride in their work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Project management and Process Improvement background helpful.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with relevant business experience preferred.
- Candidates without a Bachelor’s Degree but with extensive work experience will also be considered.