Shasta Pools & Spas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Shasta Pools & Spas
Partner with managers to provide highly effective HR support and assist in accomplishing departmental objectives and overall business needs. Establish a strong working relationship with managers and provide expertise in the hiring process and HR compliance. Provide counsel and expertise to all levels of employees regarding policies, procedures and guidelines. Listen to employee issues and provide feedback to functional managers on complex matters. Assist in developing consistent job specifications, accurate job descriptions and recruiting strategies. Actively participate in recruiting and develop creative approaches to attract and retain qualified candidates. Facilitate the hiring process and extend verbal/written offers of employment.
- Perform professional-level human resources duties and provide support to assigned managers in areas of employment, compensation and employee relations.
- Act as business partner to establish a strong working relationship with each manager to ensure compliance with HR-related issues.
- Provide counsel and expertise to all levels of employees regarding policies, procedures and guidelines
- Listen to employee issues and provide feedback to functional managers on complex matters.
- Participate in recruiting and develop creative approaches to attract and retain qualified candidates.
- Facilitate the hiring process and extend verbal and written offers of employment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years Human Resources Generalist or Management experience, preferably in a construction or service-related environment.
- BS or AA in HR or equivalent combination of experience and related coursework;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interrelate effectively and professionally with all levels of associates, individually and in group settings. (Bilingual preferred.)
- PC proficiency, utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and email systems.
- Effective analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of organization and an ability to handle multiple responsibilities, manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Resourceful individual who thrives on challenge in a fast paced, high-volume position.
- Team Player (tactful, considerate, helpful) and enthusiastic.
- Flexible and adaptable, with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of commonly-used employment concepts, best practices, and procedures.
SHASTA PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
Employees are required to maintain an above average status in the following performance standards:
- Attitude at work, toward supervisor, co-workers and internal/external customer
- Reliability, Initiative and Job Commitment
- Product or Job Skills Knowledge
- Keeping promises to customers/follow-through
- Quality and Quantity of Work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $53,000.00 /year