Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vendor Compliance Analyst
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The Vendor Compliance Analyst serves as lead and auditor for the Vendor Administration team. (S)he will lead Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) onboarding and report on team relevant analytics. Analytics in these areas drive item compliance, targets for improvement and team productivity; impacting purchasing, sales, category management and finance.
- Lead implementation of EDI for vendors and address transmission errors for confirmations & invoices
- Lead implementation of GDSN for vendors and address transmission discrepancies for synchronization
- Monitor and assist with all team workload trackers
- Communicate with suppliers and surrounding department to resolve issues and relay department policies
- Identify necessary system enhancements, document request, and run point on system testing
- Process and maintain monthly, weekly and daily reports for department statistics and audits
- Assist with report preparation in various systems in support of financial analysts and/or management
- Assist with the development of training and standardized processes
- Attend job related training classes and/or webinars and cascade corresponding education to other team members
- Complete projects and perform other duties as assigned in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 1+ years’ experience working with enterprise databases preferred
- Experience with GDSN preferred
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Strong people skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and group presentation skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills to effectively prioritize and manage workload
- Availability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.