Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Junior Specialist
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Human Resources
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Our human resources team is looking for an organized, collaborative and creative Human Resources Junior Specialist seeking professional development opportunities. This role will perform a variety of HR administrative support duties, predominantly in the recruitment space to help us deliver an exceptional candidate experience from start to finish. This is an entry level position. This role will be afforded opportunities to engage in all aspects of HR, with an expectation the incumbent will be ready to assume a more specialized HR role with greater responsibilities within two years.
- Executes various administrative responsibilities related to HR, with emphasis on the candidate experience from recruitment to onboarding
- Performs high-volume scheduling and coordination of recruiting-related events (i.e. candidate travel arrangements, calendaring)
- Provides front-end preparation of both interviewers and candidates for all recruiting-related events
- Ensures a great experience for candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting life-cycle by remaining focused on providing excellent customer service
- Corresponds with internal customers, such as team members and hiring managers, and external customers, such as candidates and vendors
- Maintains job boards and postings to reflect accuracy
- Provides similar supports for other HR functions as needed (e.g., Talent Management, Field HR and People Analytics)
- Performs additional assignments as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, business administration, communications or related field is preferred
- Prior internship and/or experience in recruitment, human resources or related field is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Functional knowledge of either an ATS or HCM a plus
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and demonstrate accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff, up to and including senior management and executive leadership
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all levels
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.