Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- M-F, Part Time
The Benefits Specialist will assist in the development, implementation and administration of FSA’s self-insured benefit programs and 401(k) Plan serving over 3,500 associates in a multi-state environment.
This is a part time, temporary position.
- Implements, administers and communicates benefit programs in accordance with plan provisions and legal regulations.
- Acts as primary resource regarding interpretation of benefit programs for associates. Works closely with third party administrator and health vendors to resolve employee benefit issues and discrepancies.
- Delivers benefit presentations, including new hire orientation, to associates.
- Oversees monthly vendor bills to ensure proper payment.
- Coordinates and implements annual open enrollment.
- Oversees all aspects of COBRA program.
- Monitors 401(k) plan to ensure appropriate funding, vesting and compliance.
- Manages annual profit sharing and 401(k) match process with vendor
- Prepares and maintains benefit communications on company intranet.
- Prepares benefit cost analysis, trends and forecast.
- Assists with development and administers leave programs including disabilities and FMLA.
- Collaboration with audit vendor and SGA for SBT and 401k annual audit.
- Responsible for census data for compliance programs.
- File CMS reports annually.
- Collect and maintain benefits data needed to develop and track metrics.
- Collaboration with HRIS and Payroll.
- Lead and primary point of contact with our vendor for ACA 1094 and 1095 tracking and reporting.
- BS Business/Human Resources
- 2 -5 years benefits administration experience in a multi-state, corporate environment
- Technical knowledge of benefits
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience with consumer driven health plan model
- Familiarity with MS Office environment including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Project management experience
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status