Selective Insurance Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist - insurance claims
at Selective Insurance Group, inc.
- Experience (Years)
- Human Resources/Payroll
- Full-Time Regular
- FLSA Status
- Job ID
- Travel %
- Auto Reimbursement
Excellent opportunity for a pro-active, seasoned Talent Acquisition Specialist with experience in P&C insurance, to partner with our corporate and field claims organization! Role is responsible for all aspects of full life cycle talent acquisition for current and future staffing needs. You'll work closely with our Claims leadership and HR managers to develop effective recruitment strategies, employee value propositions, pipelining future talent, coaching hiring managers, managing all aspects of talent acquisition, executing company hiring processes to ensure a superior candidate experience, coordinating and supporting pre-boarding processes for new hires and/or internal transfers.
- Partner with claims leaders and HR managers to determine current and future job needs and hiring strategies.
- Consult with and coach hiring managers in best practices, candidate experience, candidate selection, etc.
- Sources qualified candidates using internal talent data, candidate database, postings, social media, website, job boards, employee referrals, professional organizations, networking, limited external recruiters, etc.
- Screen and interview potential candidates to determine position/potential fit and recommend top qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Promote our Employee Referral program to attract qualified talent.
- Maximize e-Recruiting tools to ensure quality candidates are hired in a timely manner. Ensure that statuses are updated in applicant tracking system (ATS) in a timely manner.
- Stay current with technologies impacting talent acquisition, sourcing candidates, and insurance-related job descriptions. Maintain an understanding of market conditions.
- Work closely with HR Managers in workforce planning, evaluating candidates and understanding goals and objectives impacting staff.
- Build a strong understanding of the goals and responsibilities of our insurance operations, enabling a more effective talent acquisition process.
- Analyze recruiting efforts and processes to determine and continuously refine best practices for effective / high quality talent acquisition, that focuses on a strong, positive candidate experience for both internal and external candidates.
- Source candidate pools continuously, building a strong pipeline for future talent, maintaining open communications with future talent pool.
- Ensure diversity recruitment strategies are used with all postings and make an effort at outreaching to associated candidates.
- Provide appropriate training to leaders and employees on various talent topics (i.e., interviewing workshops, talent acquisition practices, career coaching, etc)
- Manage associated 3rd party vendor relationships and contracts, ensuring compliance with company practices.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience within a proven track record of solid recruiting metrics
- Experience in the P&C insurance industry - supporting a claims organization a huge plus!
- Experience in developing and implementing targeted recruitment strategies
- Excellent relationship building, consultative and collaboration skills
- Prior experience with applicant tracking system(s)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, LinkedIn and other social media tools
- HR certification preferred
Selective is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Selective maintains a drug-free workplace