Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior HR Analytics Manager
- Job ID
- Corporate Leadership Jobs
- Employment Status
- Regular Full-Time
The ideal candidate will be a critical member of our HR team that helps not only tell the story with our current employee data, but also work on special projects to model what SBM will look like in the future. You will lead the effort to build innovative and creative HR technology solutions, analytics, service delivery, and processes to support us now and into the foreseeable future. We're looking for someone with a deep HR operational background who is passionate about design, analysis, and solving challenging business programs with an eye for customer experience. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional with a knack for delivering results and thrives in a very fast-paced environment. You will lead and scale a strong team that focuses on the employee experience and service delivery.
- Design and build the HR Analytics team ensuring high quality data, consistent reporting and seamless programs
- Optimize and elevate quality, efficiency, performance and scalability of HR systems, processes, and teams that reflect our culture, aligns with our desired employee experience, while being compliant, efficient, and scalable.
- Demonstrate creative solutions for gaps between requirements and system capabilities which may include process changes
- Effectively translate business problems and needs into business requirements, process flows, and measurable solutions
- Partner cross-functionally with Finance, IT, operations, and executives to establish working norms and efficiencies of scale
- Analyze data to track and report on performance of our HR team against our internal and external goals
- Identify and communicate insights to key stakeholders and influence teams to take action based on our data and your recommendation
- Support the new HCM implementation by leading People Operations process analysis, downstream data analysis, functional testing and supporting change management activities
- Partner with Corporate partners and vendors in support of systems requirements including RFPs, system maintenance, upgrades, implementations, migrations and process optimization
- Ensure consistent process documentation across the HR organization
- 5+ years’ experience in HR systems and processes
- Equal parts strategic thinker and operationally excellent - creates the vision and operationalizes it.
- Ability to balance out compliance and efficiency with a seamless employee experience and simple processes and design
- Track record of exceptional project management: strong cross-functional leader with ability to partner across many levels and teams in the organization and consistently meet aggressive project timelines.
- Inspiring people manager experienced leading diverse teams.
- Experience working with or leading People / HR teams.
- Experience designing, implementing and scaling systems and processes in a fast paced, ambiguous environment (ideally related to People / HR)
- Experience with HR Systems and reporting tools (Workday, Greenhouse, CultureAmp, Reflektive, Compaas, etc.)