Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PTA -PRN/Part time (10-15 hr weekly)- Surprise
Santé Surprise is hiring PRN/Part time PTA’s to cover shifts during the weekdays and weekends. (approximately 10-15 hours weekly) We provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction while putting people first and executing best practices. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career assisting people in their time of need, then we are looking for you!
- Flexible hours
- Easy/mobile access to pick-up extra shifts using “On-Shift” app
- Eligibility to work at all 4 Santé locations (Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Surprise)
- Sick time off accrual
- Notice of new permanent positions at Santé locations
- Provide physical therapy services to guests in a safe and effective manner under the supervision of a Physical Therapist in accordance with state regulations.
- Provide treatment in accordance with established standards of practice, department procedures and productivity standards.
- Conduct treatments as assigned by the Physical Therapist and outlined in the treatment plan that includes but is not limited to areas of muscles strength, coordination, mobility, sensory awareness, sitting and standing, transfer training, balance activities, gait training, range of motion activities and modalities.
- Adhere to department and guest schedule and modify as appropriate for treatment regimen.
- Prior Physical Therapy Assistant/PTA experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Associates degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant by the State of Arizona.
- Must have completed 2000 hours of direct supervision.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer