Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training Program Manager
at Samaritan's Purse
Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching for a Career with Impact come see how we serve! Samaritan’s Purse has an opening for a Training Program Manager in the Human Resources Department.
The Training Program Manager works with the Assistant Director, Campus Relations Director, and various ministry departments to design, develop and implement the Samaritan’s Purse Apprentice Training Program. This position champions the creation and implementation of learning and organizational development initiatives to accomplish strategic deliverables, and strengthen the capacity of SP apprentices and their managers.
Description of Job duties:
- Perform needs analysis to determine training content requirements for the overall program.
- Apply proven adult learning design principles to create traditional classroom-style training, job aids, and informal learning opportunities to support the Apprentice Training Program.
- Manage interaction with subject matter experts from multiple departments within the ministry.
- Develop and maintain the overall training program, including ministry-standard modules as well as department-specific templated modules.
- Equip other staff to use proven training design and adult learning strategies to improve apprentice performance and facilitate change aligned with departmental goals.
- Ensure adherence to the standardized program requirements for all departments.
- Track and analyze relevant data for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university; plus six (6) to ten (10) years related experience in curriculum design and organizational performance improvement or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies strongly preferred.
Employees who work in the U.S. get to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Staff discounts at retail stores and service providers in the Boone area and nationwide
Frequently Asked Questions regarding an application for employment with Samaritan’s Purse: http://careers.samaritanspurse.org/faqs
Apply using link provided