S & P Data
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Coordinator
at S & P Data
Thanks to this exciting growth, we're searching for an exceptional Human Resources Coordinator!
- Encourages collaboration and sharing of ideas
- Communicates clearly and honestly across all levels of the organization
- Provides opportunities for personal growth, career development and continuous learning
- Lead by example and support and encourage you to perform
- Participate in your ongoing development by providing regular, constructive feedback
- Respect, support, and care for you
- Are the foundation and backbone of our company
- Commit to doing the best you can by taking pride in your work
- Respect our customers, coworkers and leaders
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the day to day administrative support duties for the Human Resources department:
- Answer main switchboard
- Greet visitors and maintain visitor log
- Enter in all new employee personal information while updating their personal files with Agency paperwork
- Ensure that legal notices such as Child Support orders, Garnishments and Subpoenas are directed to the appropriate departments and assist in gathering information
- Provide on-site support for Human Resources Manager with daily tasks such managing employee files, office supplies, preparing for client visits, printing/scanning needs, etc.
- Managing site Employee Engagement activities and initiatives
- Administering employee health plans
- Assist Executives with meetings and allocating board rooms to use: food orders, beverages, cleaning, etc.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Assisting with termination processes
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience: Human Resources Coordination, Call Center experience is a plus
Shift Hours: Candidate must be able to work flexible shift within hours of operation 8:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Michigan. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.