Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Driver Opportunity - $23.50/hr + OT
- Requisition ID
- Primary State/Province
- Primary City
- Employment Type
- Regular - Full Time (4)
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code
Join Ryder’s ELITE Driver Services team.
Ryder’s Elite Team is comprised of skilled Drivers who provide support to assist our business in situations such as new business, volume spikes and much more.
About the position:
- Hourly Pay: $23.50 hr
- Assisting various Ryder accounts locally
- Travel expenses paid or reimbursed
- USE YOUR SKILLS: Dry van, flatbed, reefers
Call John @ (904) 541 8565
or Text "Denver" to (408) 709-7668
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits package, including time off during the 1st year
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- Ryder Maintenance – 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Forbes’ 2019 list of the “World’s Best Employers”
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.