Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR - Human Resources Generalist
HR - Human Resources Generalist
St. Louis, MO
The Human Resources Generalist participates in the implementation of various Human Resources functions. Areas of responsibility includes benefits and compensation, compliance, team member relations, learning and development, and recruiting and onboarding. As an internal client service provider, the Human Resources Generalist performs an important role inthe overall team member experience at RubinBrown.
I. Implement programs in various Human Resources functions, including…
- Coordinate with benefits broker to address issues with coverage, service, billing, etc.
- Annual open enrollment process
- Marketing and communication materials
- Wellness initiatives
- Compensation research and reporting
- Annual total rewards statements
- Provide tracking reporting for certifications, designations and individual licensing process.
• Team Member Relations
- Complete exit interviews and reporting
- Prepare reports for Best Places to Work process
- Counsel team members on Human Resources related questions.
- Oversee posting activity on firm’s employment related social media sites
• Learning & Development
- Assist instructors with planning for internal training (e.g. regulatory requirements, presentations, program materials, etc.)
- Research and identify external training opportunities, as needed
- Assist core competencies learning paths
- Assist assignment changes for Career Management Programs (e.g. Advocate, Mentor, Coach, etc.)
• Recruiting & Onboarding – Experienced and Campus
- Events – on campus, in office, at venue
- Intern Programs – summer, winter
- Annual CORE Leadership program
- Candidate pipeline tracking
- Participate in identification and interviewing of candidates
- Draft postings for open positions
- Assist onboarding of new hires, including planning and implementation of New Hire Orientation
Administrator (second tier support) of Human Resources software programs
- Payroll and benefits – Ultipro
- Learning and development – Checkpoint
- Performance management – Internal Database
II. Review work of Human Resources support team for accuracy and timeliness of work, including…
• Updates to all Human Resources software systems
- Enrollments, life status changes, payroll updates, new hires, separations, transfers, etc.
• Compliance reporting and documentation
- Draft documents – forms, letters, agreements, certificates, applications (e.g. licensing), membership requests, etc.
- FMLA, Worker’s Compensation, OSHA, COBRA, FSA, etc.
- Complete regularly scheduled audits of HR electronic systems and paperwork processes.
- Annual offsite storage process
- Employment posters process
• Recruiting process
- Candidate files and hiring process
- Background checks and assessments
- Monthly reporting (e.g. referral sources, hires, etc.)
- New Team Member Notifications
- Recruiting supply inventory requests
- Staffing and resource reports
• Monthly reports (e.g. cost management, turnover, team member metrics, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development or equivalent
• Professional Human Resources certification (PHR) a plus
• Minimum three years of related experience
• Advanced technology skills
- HRIS, experience with Ultimate Software/Ultipro a plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Advanced ability to create and utilize reporting tools
• Superior client service skills, including the ability to meet challenging client requirements and deadlines
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong presentation skills in front of audiences small and large
• Knowledge of employment laws and practices
• Ability to research various employment related topics
• Attention to detail
• Strict adherence to professional ethics and confidentiality
• The typical office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Ability to work extra hours as determined by the workload and deadline expectations
• Travel for this position is approximately 5%
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
• Ability to speak English to communicate with clients, team members, vendors, etc…