Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Status: Full Time
RS21 is a leading data science and visualization company tackling humanitys biggest challenges. With offices in Albuquerque, NM and Washington, D.C., we develop interactive, big data analytics and visualization solutions that connect people with the data they need.
RS21 employees enjoy competitive salaries, flexible schedules, professional development, PTO, health insurance, 401(k) profit sharing, casual dress, an open pet policy, birthday gifts, fun events, while working to solve complex problems in beautiful ways.
We are seeking a seasoned Human Resources Manager to join our fast-paced, rapidly growing company. The successful candidate will have a strong level of Human Resources knowledge and hands-on experience driving successful HR programs that will support us as we scale. This role will join the operations team, support RS21s COO and work cross-functionally to create and execute solutions and efficiencies across the organization.
As a company we pride ourselves on innovation and are looking for someone who is well-versed in HR methodology but who can also be flexible and think creatively about its application.
This is a full-time onsite position in our Albuquerque, NM office and reports to RS21s Chief Operations Officer.
Skill / Requirements
- Facilitate and advise on the design and administration of HR programs to deliver effective solutions; drive execution of program implementation, and policies and initiatives such as compensation, benefits and equity, succession planning, conflict resolution, and professional development and DEI initiatives
- Conduct pay surveys and job evaluations; prepare pay budgets, oversee individual pay actions, and recommend, plan, and implement pay structure revisions
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements as it applies to employee records and data
- Handle new employee onboarding, oversee benefits and 401k administration, equity, manage compensation, and employee reviews
- Assists in the development of strategies for facilitating organizational and behavioral change; perform needs assessment, analysis, and consulting on organizational issues; make recommendations on organizational design and development
- Investigate complex employee relations issues, and initiate appropriate resolution; recommend and implement effective solutions
- Provide strategic direction with a focus on enhancing the quality of employees and leaders, building skills and capabilities of the workforce while promoting a culture of performance
- Rely on data to provide insight into overall health of organization by developing ways to measure and analyze trends in employee engagement, DEI initiatives, attrition, satisfaction and retention; develop proactive actions to further support business objectives
- Bachelors in Human Resources or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in progressive HR Operations or HRBP roles including benefits, compensation, DEI initiatives, employee relations, project management, immigration, staffing, and equity
- Strong knowledge and experience implementing HR strategies, policies, compliance
- Proven experience in launching effective HR programs in high-tech, start-up environments
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, MS Suite)
- Demonstrated success in managing HR Operations and employees across multiple locations and with remote employees
- Results-orientated with the drive to think and act strategically, to be proactive and creative, and able to make decisions collaboratively