Monarch Casino Black Hawk
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Payroll Cost Accountant Auditor
at Monarch Casino Black Hawk
- Employment Type
- 610 General Admininistration
Did you know……..Monarch Casino is building a 23 story hotel that will have over 500 rooms, fine dining restaurants, a full service resort and spa? It is expected to open in 2019!
Text “MONARCH” to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Are you interested in…..A Fast Track Career, Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits?
Interview now for on the spot hire!
Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for less than $5 per day!
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600!
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year for part time and full time team members!
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- 1 Free Meal per Shift!
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for Less Than $5 per Day!
- Free Parking
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays!
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match!
We are a growing and fast-paced first class company that is looking to hire a sharp Construction Payroll Cost Accountant/Auditor! This position will report to and work with the Corporate Director of Construction on a daily, weekly and end of month basis to audit and oversee all construction payroll costs for a major expansion project within our company.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am - 4:00 pm at the construction site
- Daily, weekly and monthly payroll costing
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly payroll estimates, track hours and labor and sub costs
- Work closely with CEO, and Director of Construction to track/estimate payroll costs for various parts of the project
- Review and reconcile labor costs on invoices and construction apps
QUALIFICATIONS – is considered Education & Experience
- Be a TEAM player
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well with others
- Computer experience in Excel, Word, Outlook
- 3 years of job costing / cost accounting experience
- Construction experience is a plus
- Must have a firm understanding of payroll and all cost accounting standards
- Must have strong communication skills, and you must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic who is able to work independently and as part of a TEAM!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.