Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Director
at Resilient Health
Are you doing what youlove? We are!
Why? At our core, we are a resiliency-building company.
Our purpose is tounleash the power of our employees and participants to create a resilientworld, one person at a time.
As an innovativelearning and collaborative organization, every position contributes to thispurpose and our employees are the heart and soul of who we are. We supporthealthy work/life balance for our employees and invest in their potentialthrough opportunities for continual learning and growth.
If this resonates withyou, then read on!
About our HR DirectorPosition:
The Human ResourceDirector plans, leads, directs, develops, and coordinates the policies,activities, and staff of the Resilient Health Human Resource (HR) department,ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission andtalent strategy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; coaching/disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs in accordance with organizational strategy; develops and executes best practices for attracting, recruiting and hiring the right talent.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
Requirements for thisPosition:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- At least five years of human resource management experience required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Three year Motor Vehicle Record that meets our auto insurance carrier's coverage requirements.
Where You Will BeWorking: 2255 W. Northern Ave.,Phoenix AZ 85021. This position is in a typical office setting, withtelecommuting options available as approved by your supervisor.
- Exceptionally generous PTO (3.5 weeks off your first year and rising in subsequent years)
- 12 paid holidays
- 403(b) with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Potential to telecommute
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary insurance for critical illness, accident and hospitalization
- Pet insurance
If all of this soundslike something you were born to do, then we would love to hear from you!
Resilient Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer andis dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. ResilientHealth will make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with knowndisabilities and for employees whose work requirements interfere with areligious belief.