Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Resilient Health
Are you doing what you love? We are! Why? We are! Look at our purpose statement: Our purpose is to unleash the power of our employees and participants to create a resilient world, one person at a time. Our purpose reflects a deep trust for our employees to bring their passion, knowledge and experience to work each day to help us breathe life into our purpose. Others who are also passionate about creating resilience in the children, families, and adults we serve will surround you.
As an innovative learning and collaborative organization, every position contributes to this purpose and our employees are the heart of who we are. We support healthy work/life balance for our employees and invest in their potential through opportunities for continual learning and growth.
If this resonates with you, we’d love for you apply!
- Out benefits include:
- Exceptionally generous PTO (3.5 weeks off your first year and rising in subsequent years)
- 12 paid holidays
- 403(b) with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary insurance for critical illness, accident, and hospitalization
- and even Pet insurance
- Promotes and maintains a high trust and high integrity culture
- Demonstrates a high level of emotional intelligence
- Creates alignment within the company's infrastructure to achieve and sustain the "Best Places to Work" designation
- Proactively leads the development and implementation of recruitment, retention, compensation, benefits, and staffing strategies
- Acts as a working member of the HR team
- Manages risk via employee relations, compliance, training, and performance evaluation
- Works well with finance team to ensure alignment with programs, policies, compliance, and initiatives
- Keeps abreast of market trends, adapts strategies accordingly and drives positive change
- Demonstrates integrity in the administration of federal, state, and local employment laws; regulatory requirements, CARF requirements, DOL, EEOC, ADA, FMLA, affirmative action goals, and company policies
- Demonstrates excellence in establishing effective and collaborative working relationships with all levels of management, employees and other stakeholders
- Keep management informed of key performance metrics such as vacancies, turnover rates, etc.
- Prepares and interprets statistical reports for leadership
- Collaboratively works with facilities team to ensure a safe workplace and with OSHA
- Communicates clearly and professionally
- Ability to effectively use a coaching approach
- Reports to the Chief Operations Officer
- Trusts self and others
- Passionate about Human Resources
- Genius-level emotional intelligence
- Effective project management skills
- A geek for data-driven decisions, market trends, and innovative approaches
- Loves removing waste from processes and making them more efficient and effective
- Lean Six Sigma training/credentials/experience a plus!
- Knows how to have fun
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources leadership experience