Quality Bicycle Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
14/hr Warehouse Worker
at Quality Bicycle Products
$14.00/hr 2nd shift Warehouse Position, Climate Controlled building, Great Perks!
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, and vision
- No weekends, no third shift
- Free onsite gym and fitness/wellness programs
- Onsite classes to better your career
- Climate-controlled building
- Employee of the month and other spot bonuses in cash
- Free Wifi: Stream your favorite music while you work
- Bike rental program and bicycle/product discount
- Commuting incentives and product credit
- Annual Merit Increases
“DC Flex” is a crucial position in the continued success of QBP. Our Distribution Centers are vital to serving our customers by delivering high-quality order fulfillment. QBP has great long-standing partnerships built by excellent service. You can be a part of making sure QBP continues providing great service and operates for years to come.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Order Fulfillment/Order Picking and Packing
- Shipping and Loading Trucks
- Restocking and Receiving
Warehouse experience is a plus but not required; we are willing to train!
- Lift up to 55 pounds repetitively; team lift up to 75 pounds
- Stand/walk up to 10 hours a day
- Attention to detail
- Regular attendance and punctuality
All offers made are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check
- We operate Monday through Friday
- Employees may choose between a 4- or 5-day work week, both at 40 hours
- This is a 2nd shift position required to close
- All employees are required to work Monday
- Close time varies from 10:00PM to 11:30PM on Monday
- Close time varies between 8:30PM and 9:30PM Tuesday through Friday
Quality Bicycle Products is in the business of bikes! From creating a portfolio of our own award-winning brands to distributing the top names and best products in the industry, we’re doing our part to further bike-kind. With distribution centers in Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Colorado, and Taiwan, QBP serves a network of more than 5,000 independent retailers and 450 suppliers world-wide. We strive to be an extraordinary business to partner with and to work for and have made good on that goal for over 35 years. As a values-driven company, making the world a better place has always been at the heart of everything QBP does. We believe that our actions as individuals and as a company can make a difference, so we work every day to improve the sustainability and health of our industry and our communities.
We have a casual environment that welcomes employees from all backgrounds, embraces diversity, and allows individuals to be themselves!