PROTECH IT Staffing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tech Recruiter - Remote
at PROTECH IT Staffing
- Job ID
- US-FL-Fort Lauderdale
This remote role is only open to South Florida-based candidates (Miami/Broward/WPB). You must reside in one of these counties and are required to attend a weekly meeting in person.
We are growing and looking to add experienced FT Tech Recruiters to our team! If you're looking for a flexible and engaging work environment that allows you to use your expertise in tech recruiting to work on challenging and exciting roles for some of the best local and national companies, you've come to the right place!
Founded over 20 years ago, PROTECH is a recognized name in tech staffing and recruiting in South Florida. You might have even seen us in the news through our yearly local survey results: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/g00/business/fl-bz-south-florida-tech-hiring-record-20180315-story.html
As a firm, PROTECH has gained a reputation for filling the toughest assignments in our market. We are a full-service firm offering short term staffing and direct hire placement services. We have built strong and lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and are looking for someone to join our team that understands the importance of building relationships.
For our full-time employees we offer competitive salary, commissions, benefits and a positive work-environment. If you're a proven and seasoned tech recruiting professional with a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience, and are looking for rewarding work but with a very flexible work schedule, we have a great solution to offer you.
Our company culture is focused on team work - rather than internal competition. We are a fun, generous, and growing company built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more. That means strong performers have a great opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
In this position, you have the ability to work primarily remote from a quiet home office with weekly office meetings with the team.
- Enjoy tackling challenging & demanding tech positions while having some fun and making good money doing it
- 2-5 years of tech staffing/recruiting industry experience with proven track record of successful tech placement
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of SDLC, technology environments and terminology
- Persistent, self-starter with a great personality and attitude with strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven/motivated and have a quiet work space at home