Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Flex Recruiter (Telecommute)
- Pos. Category
- Human Resources
- Location : City
- Salt Lake City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time or Part-Time
We are looking for a Flex Recruiter (Telecommute) to join the team. If you are experienced in high volume call center recruiting, are a team player, creative and connected in the sourcing arena and looking for a fast paced, exciting opportunity, this may be the place for you! Check out Progrexion on Facebook, YouTube and other social media to see more about our culture and what we do.
The Flex Recruiter is responsible for screening, interviewing, and hiring high-quality candidates in a dynamic sales and customer service call center environment. The Flex Recruiter must have the ability to develop and maintain a pipeline of quality candidates as the business is growing dramatically. The position will provide staffing support for Progrexion and its affiliated companies in multiple locations (Utah, Idaho, Arizona and Oklahoma). The person in this position reports to the Recruiting Manager and will partner directly with the local Staffing Team and Business Partners for all applicable lines of business, and their teams. Performance will be reviewed jointly by the Recruiting Director and the key business clients.
Health Benefits: health, dental, vision, flexible spending, disability, and term life insurance programs effective on the first of the month following 60 days of employment
Wellness Benefits: Employee Assistance Program and Credit Repair Service
401K: Fully vested matching - semiannual plan entry date after one year of service - 100% for first 3% and 50% for 4th-5th%
- Support and lead call center recruiting function and overall process from start to finish.
- Proactively source and screen passive and active candidates using various techniques.
- Identify quality candidates by conducting telephone and in person interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and culture fit, etc.
- Participate in Employee Referral process-to include contests and bonus payouts.
- Develop creative recruiting resources and ideas to draw in candidates when resume flow is low.
- Build a diverse pipeline of potential candidates by pro-actively networking through Job Fairs, community events, external agencies, and through other organizations.
- Ensure all hiring numbers and quality of work expectations are being met
- Coordinate opening position requisitions within iCIMS, updates, and tracking from open to fill.
- Ensure all paperwork, background/drug test, etc.-are in compliance with our company policies.
- Partner with HRBP/Onsite Support Team to roll our strategic goals and initiatives are been implemented.
- Partner with Director/Manager to define numbers, needs, quality, etc.
- Understands policy and practices – benefits, work rules, pre-offer requirements, etc.
- Ability to work with all level’s management.
- Willing to jump in with ideas, support, etc. with all lines of business to achieve overall recruiting and company objectives.
- Stellar attendance is required & no egregious compliance violations
- Quiet Workspace – free from distraction & interruption
- High level of self-discipline
- Previous recruiting and or staffing experience is helpful
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and meet metrics while working from home
- Possesses the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Have a professional, enthusiastic, and approachable demeanor
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to work a Flexible Schedule that will adjust Monthly/Quarterly as the business will and can change at moment’s notice. A recruiter that has an interest in flexing from over 40 hours a week in busy times to 20 hours a week in slower times.
- 1-2+ years of recruiting experience with any one or a combination of the following: high volume recruiting in a Call Center/BPO environment, Staffing, or provided high-volume on-site recruitment support to a client.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with iCIMS. (or other ATS)
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a Telecommuting Role
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter, someone who takes the initiative.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of required duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without advance notice.