Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Benefits and LOA Specialist
at Priority Payment Systems
Job Title: Benefits and LOA Specialist
Reports to: HR Manager
Job Type: Exempt
Career Level: Mid
The Benefits and LOA Specialist is responsible for handling the day-to-day functions including administration, problem resolution, reporting, and other employee benefits and leave of absence related duties.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Health & Wellness benefits, Total Rewards, as well as all Leave of Absence Requests.
- Benchmark and Analyze Priority’s Benefits and Total Rewards Program to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Maintain knowledge of all pertinent Benefits related federal and state regulations, filing, and compliance requirements including the ACA, ADA, COBRA, and FMLA.
- Participate in the coordination of open enrollment for group benefits and educate employees about available benefits.
- Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all benefits processes.
- Manage relationships with the benefits broker, carriers, and vendors, ensuring high performance standards are met or exceeded.
- Provide outstanding customer service for employee benefit inquiries and issues.
- Oversee leave and disability process and program to ensure a positive experience and to compliance with all various leave and disability regulations.
- Understand federal and state laws in leave processing.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a benefit and leave of absence related function.
- Proven ability to evaluate end-to-processes and propose changes to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- HR/Benefits certifications preferred.
Traditional Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement