Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Prince Contracting
· Provides administrative support to the Environmental Health and Safety Director
· Maintains administrative control of records related to safety programs
· Creates professional Power Point trainings and coordinates safety training for employees
· Prepares and distributes memos and reports
· Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of and experience with Microsoft EXCEL, WORD and POWERPOINT at an intermediate level as necessary to perform the tasks required of this position
· Some related experience with OSHA, DOT or general safety
· Ability to prioritize tasks in order to achieve goals and meet deadlines
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels in the organization
· Must pay attention to detail and possess excellent follow-through skills
· Must be able to work independently (without supervision)
· Bi-lingual preferred, but not required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.