Prime Therapeutics LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vendor Risk Manager
at Prime Therapeutics LLC
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
Vendor Risk Manager
The Vendor Risk Manager is responsible for managing, executing and improving upon Prime’s oversight and risk management program for third party vendors (“Program”). This position is responsible for collaborating with stakeholders, vendor managers, and business partners to develop appropriate policies and procedures, tools and templates, and collateral materials to facilitate effective and efficient third-party vendor oversight. This position is also responsible for monitoring ongoing vendor management and oversight activities across Prime to ensure Program objectives are met, and will serve as a subject matter expert on matters and inquiries related to Prime’s Vendor Management & Oversight Office and Program.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, vendor managers, and business partners to develop appropriate policies and procedures, tools and templates, and collateral materials to facilitate the management and execution of an effective third-party vendor oversight Program
- Socialize Program objectives to ensure awareness across Prime business areas and stakeholder groups
- Provide training and oversight to vendor managers to ensure Program activities are completed thoroughly and on a timely basis.
- Develop key metrics and generate a periodic scorecard to track and report on Program progress, effectiveness and success, and develop and maintain a central repository for Program related documents, including appropriate document retention policies
- Serve as the Vendor Management Office’s point of contact for responding to client audits and inquiries related to Prime’s oversight and management of third party vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 5 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: strategic sourcing, vendor contracting, vendor management, vendor management office, supplier relationship management
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Demonstrated experience as a vendor manager working directly with vendors to monitor and manage vendor performance and risk and/or working in a vendor management office setting to develop and oversee an enterprise governance and oversight program for third-party vendors.
- Project management experience requiring collaboration and coordination across multiple business areas and stakeholder groups.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment, collaborate, and manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with third party vendor oversight requirements as set forth by CMS, HIPAA, accreditation organizations, etc.
- PBM/health care experience
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to Principal in the Strategic Sourcing Department
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today's health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's lives.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. If you are an applicant with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at 1.866.469.1257 or email Careers@primetherapeutics.com.