Premier Valley Bank & Yosemite Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regulatory Loan Compliance Analyst II
at Premier Valley Bank & Yosemite Bank
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general direction, the Compliance Analyst II position is responsible for conducting consumer compliance regulatory reviews and providing a point of contact and source for dissemination of compliance information assists in the development and implementation of compliance educational and training programs, and provides creative input to and maintenance of the compliance management processes.
1. Conducts and leads internal consumer compliance reviews.
2. Acts as a compliance contact for member banks.
3. Manages internal and external auditors on consumer compliance reviews.
4. Works with bank regulatory agency on Compliance and CRA FDIC exams.
5. Manages the creative input to and maintenance of the compliance department website.
6. Approves member banks’ advertisements for compliance with applicable consumer
regulations and UDAAP.
7. Acts as Compliance Representative in Heartland-wide projects and committees
8. Attends outside training as necessary to stay abreast of compliance changes.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
2. 3-5 years of consumer compliance regulatory experience in either the deposit or lending areas.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
4. Must be able to work under pressure with multiple tasks and meeting stated deadlines.
5. Must demonstrate attention to detail.
1. Will attend the ABA National Compliance School within the first two years of hire.
2. Will attend the ABA Intermediate and Graduate School.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Relationship banking. It's the driving force behind everything we do. Our relationships are based on a mutual trust between banker and client, built over time. As a Premier Valley Bank customer, you'll never be treated as an account-we don't serve numbers, we serve people. And the personal service that you'll receive at Premier Valley Bank is a reflection of that philosophy.
You'll find that banking with Premier Valley Bank offers unique benefits, like business bankers who know your name and your business; loan approvals with local decisions that don't have to come from a centralized, out-of-town office; daily courier service, picking up deposits from your workplace. But the biggest advantage may be that we have a vested interest in your business and your community, in helping them both to thrive and grow. We are committed to your success.
Premier Valley Bank is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., a multi-billion financial services company dedicated to the principles of community banking: Community involvement, an active board of directors, local presidents and local decision making.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will