Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Trainer - BFM (CSPT)
at Precise Systems
Precise Systems is a professional services company currently working for the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Air Force. Our core competencies include systems engineering, program and project management, logistics, information technology and cybersecurity, and software development services. We were founded in 1990, and since our establishment, we have been providing cutting edge solutions and support to our warfighters. We understand and provide expert consultation on network and weapons systems acquisition programs, maintenance/modernization programs, and sustainment programs.
The Precise Systems Technical Trainer will be responsible for developing and conducting technical end-user training programs for the NAVAIR Acquisition Management System (AMS) tool suite on behalf of a Government customer. The candidate will be responsible for both the education and use of our AMS tool sets as well as how to manage with visualizations/reports within the system. The candidate will determine training objectives, develop high quality training materials, and provide varied format end-user training sessions. The audience will include people with a wide range of computer skills and educational levels and vary in size from just a few people in a private setting, to symposium size audiences. The Technical Trainer will interface regularly with technical SME’s (e.g. developers, web designers, system administrators, and application experts). The candidate needs to possess strong communication skills and be able to work independently. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop high-quality training plans and course schedules
- Develop well-structured and effective training sessions supporting localized and distance learning
- Deliver training programs / modules with adherence to a prearranged training plan
- Develop high-quality training support materials (handouts, outlines, agendas, syllabi, et. al.)
- Deliver in-depth technical end-user training utilizing various formats to include conventional instructor led demonstration; computer lab-based; distance/virtual formats; and 1 on 1 individual session
- Incorporate motivating, creative, and interactive training techniques
- Ensure new training methodologies and conventions are incorporated into training approach based on trainee feedback
- Collaborate directly with technical subject matter experts, as well as the Government customer to obtain detailed and accurate information to develop high-quality training support materials
- Actively participate in the enforcement Configuration and Change Management of developed training materials
- Support the development of end-user application guides and supporting materials compliant with style, structure, and content rules and guidelines.
- BFM knowledge and experience preferred to provide more in-depth scenarios for spend plans and financial data
- ERP knowledge and experience a plus
- Training module development and delivery
- Training materials and course-ware development
Required Education: Preferred Bachelor’s Degree or 1 additional year of experience for each year of non-degree
Minimum of 4 years training experience, including experience with training users on web-based IT systems and financial systems a plus.
Precise Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Precise Systems, Inc. participates in E-Verify.