Pilot Flying J
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pilot Flying J
This position serves as a technicalpoint-of-contact for assigned functional area and assists subject matterexperts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writingand analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The analystwill evaluate work process design and flow, improve processes and strive tomaximize the return on technological capabilities. The HRIS Analyst alsosupports system upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects asassigned.
* Analyze current business practices, user needs,and work flow processes to develop and implement solutions based on businessrequirements.
* Manages projects/process improvement, includingapplying change management experience to facilitate growth to new levels ofquality.
* Identifies and understands issues, problems andopportunities.
* Compares data from different sources to drawconclusions.
* Uses effective approaches for choosing a courseof action or develops appropriate solutions.
* Takes action that is consistent with availablefacts, constraints and probable consequences.
* Uses these data to build project plans andensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
* Utilizes interpersonal skills when working withvarious customers and peers to accomplish project goals.
* Recommends process/customer serviceimprovements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations fromestablished policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior toimplementation.
* Understands and uses qualitative/quantitativemeasurement and data collection design principles.
* Provides production support, includingresearching and resolving HRIS/HCM problems, unexpected results or processflaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternatemethods to meet requirements.
* Conducts training, including developing userprocedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains end users on new and existingprocesses/functionality.
* Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMSwith a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, andapplying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training,materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, industry conferences orother mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRISapplication/tools knowledge. Participates in relevant user groupmeetings/conferences.
* Bachelor’s degree in human resource management,MIS, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
* 2-5+ years of experience in HRIS (or relatedIT/technical capacity) preferred
* Experience with Infor Cloudesuite HCM, GHR &TM highly preferred
* Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
* Ability to multitask and manage multipleprojects successfully
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to influence, cultivate, and buildrelationships
* Ability to drive results with strong follow-upskills