Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Analyst, HR Business Partner
at PFSweb, inc.
PFS Company Statement:
PFS is a global commerce services company. We help leading brands deliver exceptional commerce experiences worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skills, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce—from business consulting and design to technology and operations. Together, we take pride in performing at our best to produce the best possible results for our client and their clients.
- We will provide a Full Commerce Solution
- We will be World-Class at Every Service we offer
- We will engage with our clients as a Strategic Partner
Human Resource Business Partner:
Primary function is to plan, implement, and lead a variety of Human Resources functions. The position will provide counsel in employee relations issues, management and supervisory training and coaching, affirmative action, general employee communications, HR guidelines, salary and benefits administration and lead recognition programs. The position must build solid relationships and participate as a business partner integrating and collaborating with functional leaders in order to achieve organization goals.
This position is based in Southaven, MS (Distribution Center)
- Oversee 2 Distribution Centers to Serve as a consultant to manage human resources related issues
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; perform investigations, complaints/grievances, and guide managers and employees through discipline and performance improvement procedures
- Coach employees and managers on organizational practices, processes, and values
- Collaborate with fellow Center of Excellence teams and HR Business
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Work closely with assigned business units to support talent management processes, including employee recruitment, performance appraisals, workforce calibration, leadership development plans, and succession planning
- Ensure exit interviews are being conducted. Analyzes data and makes recommendations to the leadership team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Discusses exit interview findings with leadership team.
- Manage and facilitate on employee engagement and recognition programs
Training and Development:
- Develop and conduct a “world-class” orientation program
- Develop and conduct performance review processes to ensure employees are meeting the needs of the position and to provide feedback on consistent basis
- Work with operations team to develop training programs to assist the employees in quickly acclimating to roles within the DC
- Bachelor’s degree - required (sufficient years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- 5+ year’s proven knowledge in HR disciplines (e.g. Employee Relations, Payroll, Recruiting, Labor Law Compliance, Analysis, Training and Development), required
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws, required
- PHR/SPHR, preferred
- 5 years’ experience in E-commerce, Distribution, or Logistics environment, preferred
- Experience working for a Federal Contractor, preferred
- Must complete and submit a background screening that will be conducted by the U.S. Government post hire
- Experience with Affirmative Action Plans, definite plus
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Maximizing time efficiently
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Analytical/problem-solving skills
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Requires continual attention to detail in establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
Working Conditions, Mental and Physical Demands
- 25% travel between locations (< 5-10 mile radius) requirement for this position
- Ability to read and write and to understand verbal and written instructions
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to walk or move around the warehouse floors unassisted frequently through the work day
- Ability to work long extended hours during Peak Season November - early January
- Ability to work on a computer for long periods of time
- Ability to bend and reach for items
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be about to work in a warehouse environment with a noise level up to 85dBA
PFSweb Inc., is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
***If you are interested in the opportunity, please complete the consideration process by clicking on this link below to complete a short 5-10 minute work profile survey (Culture Index):