PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Coordinator
at PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.
Our client, Dental Health Associates (DHA), is seeking a Human Resource Coordinator who will be responsible for all HR services including, but not limited to, employee relations, staffing/recruiting, learning and development, and compliance. DHA is growing fast, so this is a great opportunity to be a part of what promises to be an exciting time of change and opportunity!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and consulting on all HR-related topics and policies and practices to managers and employees.
- Administer policies and procedures, monitor compliance to ensure consistency across business units
- Counsel managers and employees on issues related to employment laws (EEO, ADA, FLSA, FMLA), performance management, employee relations, and termination guidelines
- Maintain good communication and a positive relationship with employees and managers to promote employee satisfaction and positive company morale
- Responsibility for new employee on-boarding and orientation
- Process pay and status changes in company’s electronic payroll system.
- Ensure information is provided to employees regarding employee benefits.
- Promote open enrollment for all benefit plans
- Proficient in all functional areas of Human Resources.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management and associates
- In depth knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a team-oriented environment, and coordinate work effort with others. Be able to function with limited supervision after training
- Detail-oriented, responsive, and service minded mentality a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other HR related systems (Paychex a plus)
- High Degree of Confidentiality a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum 3-5 years prior HR experience with emphasis on employee relations and policy administration.
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification a plus!