Park Hill School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Adventure Club Site Manager (before and after school, year-round employment, eligible for benefits)
at Park Hill School District
POSITION TITLE: Adventure ClubSite Manager (before and after school, year-round employment, eligible for benefits)
REPORTS TO: Coordinator for Community Services
MAJOR POLICY RESPONSLIBILITY:
The Site Manager is responsible for providing a developmentally appropriate educational environment. They are accountable for their classroom/site(s) operation. Major responsibilities include appropriate interactions with children, communication with parents, and supervision of associate teacher(s).
- Minimum of 60 college credit hours.
- Skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Ability and willingness to supervise associate teacher(s).
- Knowledge of child development and developmentally appropriate practices.
- Continue education and/or professional development as required by program policy and accreditation criteria
- Able to lift 65 pounds to waist level on a regular basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To provide a friendly and safe environment that encourages exploration and meets the emotional, physical, intellectual, and social needs of both the individual and the group.
- To interact appropriately with the students and to encourage their involvement in activities.
- To create, with the associate teacher(s), daily lesson plans based upon approved objectives.
- To establish and maintain good written and verbal communication with parents on a daily basis as necessary, through monthly newsletters, and through conferences as scheduled.
- To observe, record, and report significant individual and group behavior. To report other program/site/classroom needs to appropriate individuals.
- To use developmentally appropriate practices and conflict resolution strategies.
- To supervise, support, and evaluate associate teachers as required. To keep associate teachers informed of all program goals and developments.
- To prepare materials and paperwork as required by program needs.
- To understand and be able to demonstrate compliance with Accreditation Criteria.
- To attend monthly staff meetings.
- To adhere to all school district and program policies.
- To perform other duties as required.
- To report directly to program coordinator
- To work overtime as directed by supervisor(s).
Job Contact Information
Monday, July 1, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)