Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staffing Coordinator - BHIF
at Oasis Behavioral Health
- Monitor census, staffing, scheduled admissions and discharges (minimum twice daily) to ensure the appropriate amount of staff is available for each work shift.
- Prepare monthly staffing schedule and communicate issues to appropriate staff.
- Amend staffing schedule as requested and/or necessary to provide quality patient care.
- Responsible for finding coverage for all nursing time-off requests and call-outs.
- Responsible for tracking absenteeism as assigned.
- Coordinate staffing for program transports, as needed.
- Provide administrative support, as needed.
- Calculate lateness, Daily FTE and weekend shift reports (bi-weekly) and distribute to leaders as assigned.
- Collect and calculate program nursing time clock adjustment forms and punch detail reports as assigned.
- Work with HR and payroll teams to resolve paycheck issues, as needed.
- Attend staffing meetings, as needed.
- Attend nursing leadership meetings, as needed.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with automated scheduling platforms required.
- Experience in healthcare scheduling preferred.
- Microsoft Word and Excel software knowledge and experience required.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
ADDITIONAL REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job.