Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Oasis Behavioral Health
World-renowned residential treatment center seeking a Personal Trainer.
Personal Trainers at Sierra Tucson have a special opportunity to help residents benefit from our model of care that recognizes a simple truth: that all of us exist as mind, body, spirit, and emotions. As part of the Sierra Tucson Model, successful Personal Trainers understand the link between the physical and mental well-being of individuals in seeking lasting and positive recovery outcomes.
A Personal Trainer is primarily responsible for assessing patient fitness levels to create individualized workout plans for patients and residents. The essential functions of a Personal Trainer include:
- Meeting with clients to assess fitness levels.
- Creating individualized workout plans.
- Recording and monitoring goals.
- Modifying workouts as necessary throughout the fitness journey.
- Leading and facilitating exercise groups for patients and residents.
- Assisting all patients with the development of an appropriate exercise program to support their emotional and physical healing.
- Scheduling appointments with patients to assess abilities.
- Closely monitoring all exercise activity for patient safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; or 5-years’ experience working in fitness at a healthcare facility.
- Certification or licensure as appropriate.
- A valid Finger Print Card required.
- First Aid, CPR, and De-escalation/Restraint certification required (with training available upon hire).
Driven by our Core Values, Sierra Tucson offers a culture of caring and support to its staff as well as to the residents its serves.
Our Core Values:
- Relationships – We respond promptly and respectfully to all concerns. We actively focus on listening with intent to satisfy needs, ensuring that people always feel valued. We aim to develop quality outcomes to drive satisfaction, loyalty, and opportunities to serve.
- Integrity – We act honestly, consistently, and fairly in order to provide the highest ethical standards.
- Compassion – We demonstrate warmth, sensitivity, and positive regard to patients, residents, family members, and others. We hold a sacred space as we walk with them on their journey.
- Excellence – We provide highly reliable service, supported by evidence-based research, in our continuous pursuit of innovation in order to attain quality outcomes.
- Teamwork – We strive to work in collaboration with others in order to create a common vision.
In addition to working for a premier treatment center with a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these other great benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- FSA and HSA
- Holiday Pay
- Training Provided
- Team Atmosphere
- State-of-the-art Equipment and Facility
- Electronic Medical Records
If you are interested in this position, have fitness experience, and are looking to work in a premier facility with excellent benefits and employee appreciation, we would love to speak with you about this exceptional opportunity!
We will be a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of addiction and other chronic behavioral health disorders. We will provide a continuum of evidence-based treatment that delivers the highest quality of care and improves the lives of hundreds of thousands of people.
Sierra Tucson Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide a safe place for emotional, physical, and spiritual healing with a collaborative community of professionals who provide insight, understanding, and empowerment enhanced by a lifetime of alumni support.
Since 1983, Sierra Tucson has led the way in addiction and behavioral health treatment in Arizona, across the country and internationally. Distinguished for comprehensive programs, innovative and effective therapies, and clinical excellence, personified by an extraordinary and highly credentialed staff, Sierra Tucson provides comprehensive treatment to identify and resolve underlying issues that cause behavioral health disorders. Sierra Tucson combines integrative and experiential therapies with evidence-based practices to provide a full range of treatment modalities. Patients receive the resources, support, and tools necessary for long-term change to occur, including one full year of continuing care and a lifetime of alumni services. Our serene, 160-acre campus is located in beautiful Tucson, Arizona, and is a place of peace, hope and healing.