Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Compensation Analyst
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- People Services
- Location : External Name
- Dallas Support Center
Under the Sr Mgr, Compensation, the Sr Analyst, Compensation will lead and participate in the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs to align to the Company’s vision and mission. This individual will serve as a consultant to management as well as Human Resources team members.
- Lead, develop, and implement compensation programs including salary broad bands, grades, and incentive plans.
- Research best practices and develop proactive approaches to identify compensation challenges within assigned regions.
- Provide guidance to management on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Prepare and maintain career paths and job descriptions and conduct FLSA reviews to ensure company compliance.
- Develop statistical analysis, data modeling reports, and data for management.
- Complete special projects and studies as assigned which may include the redesign of existing compensation programs, the development of new programs and the completion of ad-hoc analysis that outline specific observations and recommendations.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans which are consistent with compensation trends.
- Participate in both exempt and nonexempt salary surveys and market analysis to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement to existing processes and procedures.
- Other duties maybe assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience, and 2-4 years of compensation administration experience. In lieu of degree, 6+ years of relevant human resources work experience.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and/or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designations preferred.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.