Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Recruiter North LA
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- North Los Angeles Region
The Region Operations Recruiter will manage the talent acquisition process and selection of talent for regions. This individual will proactively engage the Regional Partners and their teams to establish a common understanding of Recruiting processes, outcomes and service standards. The Recruiter will also serve as a consultant/subject matter expert (SME) with leadership in the development of effective recruiting strategies.
- Manage the talent acquisition process for assigned area to including entry level positions to senior leadership and clinical positions.
- Utilize operational analysis, trending, benchmarking and research to support leadership and managers in the effective projections for staffing/personnel needs.
- Work in conjunction with HR to develop and execute offer strategies to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of compensation practices.
- Consult with hiring managers to understand business requirements and functions in the department in need of establishing or enhancing pipeline of candidates.
- Provide prompt and effective communication to leadership on candidate activity, interview coordinator, pipeline metrics, etc.
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources.
- Generate a flow of appropriate resumes/candidates, profile/pre-qualify, interview and follow-up with hiring manager on potential fit of those candidates who meet the job requirements and preferences.
- Generate leads via web, research lists, referrals, job fairs and databases.
- Act as a Liaison between Field Operations and Talent Acquisition/HR, and work with Department Heads to implement new procedures and best practices at the field level with concurrent accountability.
- Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline leveraging job postings, referrals, networking, career fairs, school advertisements, community outreach, etc.
- Participate in career events, conferences and community job fairs on behalf of PDS.
- Ensuring proper tracking and data integrity through applicant tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- GED Degree.
- 2-5 years of high volume recruitment experience.
- 1+ years of hourly workforce recruitment experience.
- Customer Service Skills: 2-5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Retail, warehouse or distribution center recruitment experience preferred.