Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Coordinator, Recruiting will be responsible for supporting their specified region in all Recruiting administrative logistics. The Coordinator, Recruiting will be accountable for the maintenance of Talent Acquisition processes in accordance with policies, practices, EEO, HIPPA and other legal requirements. Get patients to come into the office for an examination or dental treatment.
- Assist Recruiting Manager with sourcing, screening, and scheduling candidates for the corresponding region.
- Help hiring managers from their region navigate through our Applicant Tracking System and assist them in creating and maintaining requisitions and offer requests.
- Submit pre-employment assessments, background and reference checks.
- Audit new hire paperwork for accurate completion.
- Maintain candidate relationship via questions over the phone, email, etc.
- Follow up with the related administrative aspects of employment (i.e., such as completing of application forms, notifying the department of employee's starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.).
- Participate in career events, conferences and community job fairs as needed.
- Assist with Talent Acquisition projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- GEDs Degree with Human Resources Certificate, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. In lieu of degree, +2 years of relevant work experience is required.
- 0-2 years of related Talent Acquisition or Human Resources work experience.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, software applications, and use of standard office equipment.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field, Human Resources Certificate, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in ATS (Applicant Tracking System) preferably in iCIMS.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.