Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Organizational & Talent Development
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The primary purpose of the Designer, Instructional will be to design, implement, and maintain comprehensive and world class learning and development programs for Pacific Dental Services (PDS). This individual will be responsible for analyzing training needs of all employees and creating a financially feasible, audience-appropriate learning experience that communicates and reinforces the functional and leadership skills that drive company performance. The Designer, Instructional will develop and perform on-going maintenance on instructional curricula including training programs and materials for field and support employees.
- Develop custom learning programs and activities utilizing blended learning approaches, including highly interactive web-based training, instructor-led training, and both electronic and paper-based performance support tools.
- Establish learning objectives and create knowledge check or assessment questions including situational or scenario based-questions that contribute to mastery of learning objectives.
- Determine the best visual communication layout and design for training materials in order to enhance the learning and development of employees.
- Review training materials and deliverables for content accuracy and effectiveness.
- Consult with internal clients and subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand their needs, and determine optimal learning and development strategies for the target audience.
- Gather, master, synthesize, and organize complex content from subject matter experts, documentation, and individual research.
- Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another, such as converting a classroom based course to an online format.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Education, Educational Technology, Technical Communications or higher in related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. In lieu of degree, +2 years of relevant work experience is required.
- 2-5 years of working in a professional education development or talent development environment.
- Master's Degree in Instructional Design, Education, Educational Technology, Technical Communications or higher in related field.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.