Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- People Systems
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
The primary purpose and function of the Analyst, People Systems is to design, develop and implement solutions to enhance performance. Lead and assist with configuration, integration, customization, and data management of the various Human Resources systems. This individual will also develop custom reports, expand content capabilities, and work on special projects to meet client/stakeholder needs.
- Oversee day-to-day administration, upgrades and maintenance of systems. Create, manage and support system standards, policies, procedures and documentation.
- Collaborate with, and occasionally lead, functional Organizational & Talent Development and cross functional teams to inform, prepare and assist in the review, testing and implementation of all system upgrades or patches and document the process, results and outcomes.
- Provide Workday production support, including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet business objectives.
- Analyzes multiple databases and aggregate workforce data to produce data visualization dashboards and reports. Ensure ideal system configuration to support business processes.
- Audit, monitor and maintain data integrity. Identify, research and implement process improvements, as well as recommend training to address corrective measures. Develops reports related to on-going and ad hoc requests for workforce data.
- Assist in the management of security administration.
- Identify root causes and provide updates and recommendations to leadership that will deliver a decrease in frequency and severity of system issues reported by end users. In addition, keeps up- to-date on system patches and new features and functionality.
- Provides on-site and remote end user training on HR processing in Pacific Dental Services, as needed. Maintains training materials.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Human Resource, or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. In lieu of degree, +2 years of experience is required.
- 2+ years of experience with Human Resources Information Systems.
- Must have prior HRIS system experience.
- Prior experience with Workday.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.