Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employee Relations Advisor,
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- People Services
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
As an Employee Relations Advisor at Pacific Dental Services you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job.
- Act as the first point of contact for management and employees for performance counseling, advice and resolution on a broad range of general people issues.
- Coach, counsel and guide managers with performance related issues, concerns, complaints and disciplinary actions. Assist in termination process and procedures as needed.
- Investigate internal problems such as: working conditions, disciplinary actions, and employee or applicant complaints, and complaints regarding harassment or discrimination, and other sensitive matters.
- Provide business leaders with organizational perspective on ER themes, issues, strategies and changes to enhance overall organizational effectiveness.
- Provide guidance and recommendations for resolution to individuals as well as members of management team. Guide managers in identifying, documenting and communicating results regarding performance.
- Make recommendations to managers to improve work relationships, enhance employee engagement, and increase productivity and retention.
- Recommend and assist in the development, and implementation of company policies and procedures. Assist in maintaining Employee Handbook, as well as its applicability to state and federal labor laws. Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for maintaining all documentation, including tracking of issues and resolution.
- Responsible for audits to ensure compliance with various laws and governmental agencies.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other business partners, Legal, Benefits and Payroll.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a Generalist/Employee Relations function of Human Resources
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.