Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Recruiter - Temporary
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Recruiter, National Support will manage the talent acquisition process and selection of talent for National Support functions. This individual will proactively engage the leadership teams to establish a common understanding of Talent Acquisition processes, outcomes and service standards. The Recruiter, National Support will also serve as a consultant/subject matter expert (SME) with leadership in the development of effective talent acquisition strategies.
1. Manage the talent acquisition process for assigned area to including entry level positions to senior leadership positions.
2. Utilize operational analysis, trending, benchmarking and research to support leadership and managers in the effective projections for staffing/personnel needs.
3. Work in conjunction with HR to develop and execute offer strategies to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of compensation practices.
4. Consult with hiring managers to understand business requirements and functions in the department in need of establishing or enhancing pipeline of candidates.
5. Generate a flow of appropriate resumes/candidates, profile/pre-qualify, interview and follow-up with hiring manager on potential fit of those candidates who meet the job requirements and preferences.
6. Generate leads via web, research lists, referrals, job fairs and databases.
7. Manage the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for assigned regions, including applicant flow, EEO data, etc.
8. Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures.
9. Act as a Liaison between Field Operations and Talent Acquisition/HR, and work with Department Heads to implement new procedures and best practices at the field level with concurrent accountability.
10. Participate in career events, conferences and community job fairs on behalf of PDS.
11. Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. In lieu of degree, +2 years of relevant work experience is required.
- 5-8 years of related work experience with extensive knowledge of full-cycle Talent Acquisition process and best practices.
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, screening, testing, sourcing and developing pipeline strategies in human resources, staffing or related department
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- Experience in Ulti-Pro ATS, Taleo, Jobscience or similar.
- Experience recruiting from colleges and/or trade schools.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.