Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
The National Support Recruiter will manage the talent acquisition process and selection of talent for National Support functions at our Support Headquarters. You will have your voice heard and partner with a talented team of Managers in finding the best talent in their departments. As a Recruiting subject matter expert, you will serve as a consultant in the development of effective recruiting strategies, from sourcing to onboarding.
1. Manage the talent acquisition process for our Support Headquarters including entry level positions to senior leadership positions.
2. Utilize data and research to support leadership in the effective projections for staffing needs.
3. Work in conjunction with HR to develop and execute offer strategies to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of compensation practices.
4. Consult with hiring managers to understand business requirements and functions in the department in need of establishing or enhancing pipeline of candidates..
5. Generate a flow of appropriate candidates, pre-qualify, interview and follow-up with hiring manager on potential fit of those candidates who meet the job requirements and preferences. Participate in career events, conferences and community job fairs on behalf of PDS.
6. Manage the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for assigned regions, including applicant flow, EEO data, etc.
7. Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. In lieu of degree, +2 years of relevant work experience is required.
- 3-6 years of related work experience with extensive knowledge of full-cycle Talent Acquisition process and best practices.
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, screening, testing, sourcing and developing pipeline strategies in human resources, staffing or related department.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- Experience in iCIMS.
- Experience recruiting from colleges and/or trade schools.