Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- People Services
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
The Analyst, Compensation is responsible for providing compensation analysis and assistance to align to the Company’s vision and mission. As part of the team, this individual will plan, develop, and implement new and revised compensation programs, compensation plans, incentive structures, policies and procedures. The Analyst, Compensation will assure thorough audits and reports that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
1. Prepare and maintain career paths and job descriptions and conduct FLSA reviews to ensure company compliance.
2. Administer direct compensation including executive, exempt and nonexempt incentive compensation programs.
3. Provide guidance to management on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
4. Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans which are consistent with compensation trends.
5. Participate in both exempt and nonexempt salary surveys and market analysis to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
6. Identify and implement opportunities for improvement to existing processes and procedures.
7. Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience, and 2-4 years of compensation administration experience. In lieu of degree, 4+ years of relevant human resources work experience is required.
- Knowledge of Compensation operations and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, software applications, and use of standard office equipment
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Experience working with Ulti- Pro or related HRIS system.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and/or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designations.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.