OSI Group Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at OSI Group Corporation
The SR. HRIS Analyst will provide ongoing system support to a variety of applications used in the HR function including, but not limited to, Human Capital Management system, time and attendance, talent management, applicant tracking and learning management systems. This position is involved in all aspects of system implementation and configuration, integration, complex troubleshooting, security administration and end user training.
- System implementation, configuration and maintenance: Partners with HR and IT leadership on evaluating and implementing new technologies and resources for the organization. Serves as a lead on all HR technology related projects. Reviews, tests and implements all HRIS system upgrades or configuration updates related to business process changes. Collaborate with functional HR, Payroll, IT, and plant facilities to coordinate application of upgrades or changes. Develops security protocols and ensures data integrity at all times.
- Vendor management: Has a strong working relationship with all HRIS vendors. Directly partners with them to problem solve any system issues, recommended solutions and testing.
- Reporting: Writes, maintains and supports a variety of complex reports or queries using Cognos Business Intelligence. Creates new reports and dashboards as needed to support business needs.
- Auditing: Recommends and creates data auditing reports and procedures to ensure the accuracy of all HR data
- Compliance: Leads and coordinates annual data compliance processes including: PPACA, AAP, EEO-1, VETS-4212
- Training: Support the organizational training systems by developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train end users on new processes/functionality as needed. Assist in the development of training tools for users/managers as needed. Assist with reporting and data analytics.
- System Integration: Identify and create methods of linking systems through interfaces, imports, exports and reports.
- Partners with the payroll department in system issues and changes
- Represents and leads HRIS activities and resources on cross-functional project teams in the areas of benefits, compensation, compliance and training.
- Demonstrating good judgement and discretion with dealing with highly sensitive data.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee data and organization plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent knowledge of Human Resources processes, systems and best practices including, but not limited to: performance management, compensation management and recruitment.
- Aptitude for HRIS systems and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Thorough understanding of HR compliance related laws and mandates
- Ability to assess and analyze complex business needs and conceptualize creative solutions.
- Experience with Human Resources technology products.
- Project leadership ability
- Developed written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of how business strategies drive talent initiatives.
- 1-2 years of HRIS experience
- Prior experience providing technical guidance, support, analysis and development of UltiPro and/or Kronos preferred
- Advanced experience in Windows based products including, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred in HR, IT or a related field or equivalent experience
- Work is generally performed within a business professional office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, walk, use hands or finger, talk, hear, feel objects, tools, or controls; may be required to lift up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision to a computer screen.
OSI believes all persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. It is the policy of OSI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.