|EOE Statement||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. |
We have an immediate opening for a Veteran Recruiter, to help place jobs candidates in positions within our organization, partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of multi-site locations to deliver best talent to the organization. The Veteran Recruiter will connect with America’s talented military Veterans and other OPT candidates. The position will build candidate pipelines, nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships all while having FUN doing it! We are a true contributor to the growth of the company and we provide the talent that makes this company successful. Very rewarding opportunity!!!!
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Partner with Corporate and Site Leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
- Other HR related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
- 1 plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Exempt level.
- Recruitment history in technical, global and veteran candidates preferred
- Military veteran a plus
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience in general HR functions is a plus.
- Ability to attend job fairs and recruiting events locally
1. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
2. Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
3. Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.