Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NMSC - Recruiter
at Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado
NMSC - Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado is seeking a part-time Recruiter to recruit qualified candidates for open positions ranging from direct-care to professional and technical positions as well as management level positions. You'll get to manage all aspects of a successful candidate search, including posting jobs, evaluating applicant qualifications, pre-screening prospective applicants, recommending qualified candidates to the hiring manager, and assisting with the offer process. You'll also get to conduct background and reference checks and review motor vehicle records in accordance with our company policies. You'll get to use an applicant tracking system and consult with the Program Manager of Talent Acquisition to ensure effective use of a variety of external/internal sources to target candidate pools.
Schedule: This is part-time position, working Monday - Thursday, 20 hours per week.
Location: Our office is in the Denver Metro, CO area - just south of the Denver Tech Center in Englewood, CO.
More about what you’ll get to do as our part-time Recruiter!
- Draft job postings and post positions on applicable internal/external websites and recruiting outlets for perspective candidates including websites that meet the needs and requirements of EEO, the ADA, the departments, universities/colleges and the organizations' policies and procedures
- Screen and provide recommendations on prospective applicants to hiring managers
- Provide appropriate due diligence in the review of each candidate’s background to ensure a workforce that is highly qualified, a proper fit to the company’s culture and meets the requirements of the Division of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities/DIDD
- Answer applicant questions and assist applicants with application process if needed
- Run background checks in applicable systems; review and determine if candidate’s MVR meets company requirements
- Help with offer process as needed, including negotiating compensation package, start dates and training
- Comply with and maintain current knowledge of applicable EEO, DOL, OFCCP laws/regulations and apply all to recruitment activities
- Ensure familiarity with the company’s new hire orientation materials to include benefits offered, salary structure, performance management system and knowledge of the company as a whole and its affiliates
- Build and maintain your professional network in order to source qualified candidates
- Maintain the applicant tracking system
- Maintain the employee referral incentive tracking spreadsheet; assist in determining eligibility for the referral incentive program; conduct appropriate follow up with hiring managers, HR, payroll and employees
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary!
$23.00 - $25.00 / hourly
+ part-time benefits offered!
Must haves to be our part-time Recruiter!
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field, preferred OR a combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in recruiting or acquisition, preferred
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of HR personnel practices and applicable employment laws
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote) and be able to use these and other required programs (Paycom, Sterling, SAMBA, etc.) at an intermediate to advanced level
- Ability to learn and exercise judgment regarding documentation compliance for recruiting tracking, with state/federal regulations, and company policies and procedures
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- High degree of accuracy with time sensitive, detailed information
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to work flexible hours which may include occasional evenings and weekends
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
- Meet our driving requirements; no suspensions/revocations in the past 3 years and no more than 2 tickets/moving violations in the past 3 years