Hospital Services Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Staffing Coordinator
at Hospital Services Corporation
Hospital Services Corporation is seeking a motivated, highly organized and creative individual to oversee and grow its statewide healthcare staffing programs. The successful candidate must demonstrate the experience and skills necessary to manage day-to-day customer job postings and agency fill rates, contract compliance and required reporting, issuance and evaluation of RFP’s, customer satisfaction, and related areas. Must possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills. A bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in healthcare staffing is required.
Responsible for the daily operations, including contract compliance, job postings, and reporting processes associated with all healthcare staffing contracts. Assists with the development of a Managed Services Program (MSP) on behalf of certain Participating Institutions. Responds timely to all customer and regulatory correspondence in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws, rules and regulations. Provides responsive customer service and support with concentration on accuracy and timeliness of all services.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of the various healthcare registry programs, managed staffing programs, consolidated billing, and requests for proposals. Educates, provides guidance, and makes available all information to customer organizations in areas related to all temporary and permanent staffing functions, including diagnosing and resolving problems.
- Establishes relationships with staffing agencies and participating institutions and customers, recognizing facility needs, providing coverage solutions, and managing vendor expectations. Anticipates and addresses customer and vendor needs, and educates, trains, and assists customer organizations and contract vendors in contract compliance and website usage.
- Assists customers and vendors with healthcare staffing recruitment and coordinates the process for contract hiring, as applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring that all related hiring practices, including interviews, credentialing, licensing, and on-boarding processes proceed timely and smoothly.
- Utilizes Registry Program software and website to monitor customer job postings and facilitate recruitment efforts. Ensure program website is updated with facility and agency accounts, and that traveler information is maintained.
- Respond to operational issues as they arise, and report and escalate to Program Manager, as needed.
- Assists Program Manager with Requests for Proposals (RFP) and contract development processes and responses.
- Monitors and manages monthly usage reporting functions and manages collection of outstanding administrative fees.
- Maintains frequent contact with customers, including monthly and yearly customer relationship management activities for feedback for future RFP releases. Responds to written and telephone requests for information regarding department services.
- Maintains compliance with all Regulatory requirements, providing updates to internal and external users, as necessary.
- Provides application training to users, identifies and reports application issues. Particpates in software enhancement projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
Bachelors degree with a minimum of four (4) years of experience in healthcare staffing. Must be competent in working with all levels of management, possess analytical and problem-solving skills. Initiative, flexibility, and self-motivation are essential.
Interested candidates may apply via email: email@example.com or via fax: 343-1496